DEADLINE: October 7, 2016
Owens Corning is pleased to offer a $1000 scholarship to the Society of Women Engineers Graduate Community. This scholarship is intended to provide the scholarship recipient with direct exposure to a career in science & technology. The scholarship has two components, the monetary prize and an opportunity for job placement.
– US Citizen or otherwise eligible to work in the United States on a permanent basis
– 3.0 GPA
– Major of study: Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, and other building materials related fields
– Completed at least 3 years of doctoral study OR 1 year of masters study if not pursing PhD
– Willing and able to complete internship at Owens Corning Science & Technology in Summer 2017, unless graduating
– Planning to attend the WE16 Annual Conference for Women Engineers, Philadelphia, PA October 26 -30, 2016