WE16 is around the corner and there are webinars coming up to help you prepare. Whether you’re a first-timer or an experienced attendee, the following webinars offer great tips on how to navigate the conference.
WE16 Orientation Sept 14, 2016 @ 11AM CT (15-20 min)
- Describe all the communication tools that WE16 is using to advertise conference programming and events.
- List the special events happening at WE16 (keynotes, career fair, banquets, etc.) and the highlights for both collegiate and professional members.
- Identify what to do before, during, and after the conference to make the most of their conference experience.
What Not to Wear – SWE Conference Edition Sept 21, 2016 @ 11AM CT (15-30 min)
- Describe the appropriate dress code for events at WE16 and other professional events.
- Name specific “Do’s and Don’ts” for professional attire.
- Identify how to exude confidence in a professional setting.
Networking for Newbies Sept 28, 2016 @ 11AM CT (15-30 min)
- Name the benefits/importance of networking.
- Identify gaps in their network to focus on building.
Career Fair Savvy Oct 3, 2016 @ 11AM CT (30 min)
- Improve your chances of having a successful career fair.
- Create a plan to make the best use of your time.
- Understand the opportunities that the career fair can offer.