For the very first time in Region E conference, an opportunity for graduate students to showcase their research work with an emphasis on communication skills. We call upon graduate students both Masters and Doctoral category to submit their abstracts for Graduate Rapid Fire Session to be held at 2015 Mid Atlantic Region E conference. Deadline for Abstract Submission is January 25th 11.59pm. Selected abstracts will be notified by February 1st week.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission and Presentation Format
1. Submit your abstracts in this LINK by January 15th 2015.
2. Limit your abstracts to a maximum of 250 words.
3. No restriction on the topic to be presented
4. Selected abstracts will be notified via email by 1st week of February
5. Presentations will be for a span of 5 mins followed by Q&A for 2mins.
6. Focus of this workshop is to provide emphasis on effective communication of one’s research findings to a wider audience.
7. You will be receiving feedback for your presentation which will be emailed after the session.
8. Each individual will be judged by professionals and fellow peers from diverse background.
For details please contact Smruti Ragunath at firstname.lastname@example.org