Calling all graduate students interested in planning, leading, or being a panelist for a regional conference session! We need your help in tailoring some of the regional conference sessions towards graduate students. There will be several sessions at each SWE Regional Conference which are specifically targeted towards graduate students, but they will be more successful with your help in the planning phases!
Sessions may include:
- Options for Graduate Students: from Industry and Government, to Academia and Education, to non-traditional pathways
- Applying to Graduate School (led by grad students, but meant for undergrads)
- Managing Your Money as a Student
- Funding Your Graduate Education
- Teaching and Mentoring Undergrads
- Transitioning from Grad School to Industry
- Graduate Student Involvement in SWE
- How Do I Achieve Work-Life Balance
- Rapid Fire and Poster Sessions
If you’re interested in helping plan one of these sessions or being a panelist, please contact Katharine directly — email@example.com with the following information:
- Phone number
- Any position in SWE that you hold
Please feel free to pass this on to your graduate student coordinators, SWE or Women in Engineering Program advisors, etc.